Monday, October 1, 2007

Think the opposite


My new course Coaching & Mentorship has been running for two weeks. Today we had a very interesting lecture about goals in life and how to coach people to reach them. We learned how to make an action plan to reach these goals. The funny thing about this action plan is that you start from the end when making the plan. First you imagine your goal and picture it. Then imagine what happened just before it came true, and then you visualise every step by step backward until you get to the first step. Of course you have to learn how to ask the right questions. It’s so funny and educating to learn the goal coaching and I will have a lot of use of it in my life.

I can’t wait to implement this way of thinking when I’m going to make a project plan in my next project in school, I think there can be a totally different and good result. Because there isn’t just one right way of making things in life, there are many!

No comments: