Wednesday, October 31, 2007

If I made cameras

I would make one for people to shy to ask for a picture. We sat beside a group of Visual Kei boys yesterday. My friend was certain that they were members of a band and really wanted a picture of them but was too shy to ask for one. That’s when I invented a special camera that looks like a normal one but it takes pictures on the side with a hidden lens. So you can pretend to take a picture of your friend but then it’s actually the boys next to you who are the target. I don’t know how big the market is but my friend needed one yesterday.

Today it’s Halloween and Tokyo is preparing for celebrating. We are going to buy a costume for the night and go crazy celebrating with our Japanese friends.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Or you could use your mobile and pretend to be talking :)

Elin Johansson said...

Noo, that would make a sound. And the picture wouldn't be good enough?

Unknown said...

maybe :)