Thursday, October 18, 2007

Finally in Tokyo

So many people, so much to see and such a different culture.

On the way here we traveled with British Airways and I saw a funny thing. When I traveled to Thailand a couple of years ago I spend my time on the plane by thinking of how to make flight chairs more comfortable to sleep in. One of my ideas was to put a small pillow on the side of the big pillow on the seat. So when your head falls aside when falling asleep you can rest it on the small pillow.

And someone has been thinking just like me! Because there was two small pillows on each side of the seat and I slept well on my trip to Japan by using them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I flew to Austrailia two... or threee years ago I found out about the foldout "head-rests" when we landed in Sydney.. Pretty enoying