Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Have you ever heard about the cybernetic process?


Well, so have I and it’s fascinating. It’s an often used word in goal coaching that describes the conscious and unconscious process of the brains ability to experience.

When you decide a goal a cybernetic process starts, sort of a reprogramming of your brain. You start to think in a new way without being aware of it and you change your brains experience ability. You discover new paths and take different ways. Every choice you make is, in on one way or another, a step on your journey against your goal. And other people get involved in this process as well since you cross them on your way to your goal.

So hereby I start my cybernetic process by telling you that I’m looking for an internship at a creative thinking company, with a lot of fun project and a good atmosphere. I might cross you on my way to my goal. Let’s sit down and talk more about the cybernetic process then.

No comments: