Friday, November 2, 2007

Final project

All my focus isn’t on my upcoming internship or at my time here in Tokyo. Because my new course Final Project started two weeks ago. During the project we invent a new and innovative business idea and carry through with the idea. I work together with two classmates and it has been a struggle to work from distance in this phase of the project. But nothing is impossible and I look forward to meet them on the train on Wednesday when we travel together to Oslo. I’m going straight from Tokyo to Oslo. I basically live in two bags right now.

I can’t tell you more at this point except that this also is a sharp project for us. A part of our project will be executed during four weeks in Norway together with 60 students on a media school. Perhaps I will give you an update about this in the future, otherwise I will tell you more when the course is over. The exhibition of the projects in my class will be held at 17th December and everyone is more than welcome. Read more about the exhibition at our website.

We went to an Oxygen bar yesterday. It’s fantastic that you can sell something that already exists everywhere.

No comments: