Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is not a blog

I may not write as often as a blogger should, but I do not see myself as a blogger either. This is more like a glimpse of my thoughts, opinions and ideas. I write when something cross my mind, I see or hear something that gets me thinking or when it has been far too long since my last post here.

I don’t want to earn money by this blog. I don’t feel like reading another “10 ways to get more readers to your blog” post. I don’t always feel like be on top of myself and spend hours of writing posts and thinking of new ones. Apparently this thinking stuff doesn’t happen to me as often as other bloggers who blogs three times a day?

Sometimes what you think about and what you write isn’t as important as what you do.

Oh shit, this is a blog? Isn’t it?

1 comment:

Ted Lee said...

he he hej Elin

I think its a nice piece of blog you got going on :D