Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If I made TV's


I've got a picture in my head of the perfect TV. When turned off the screen is all white instead of black. Because I would like my TV to blend in among my other furnitures and not be a "black hole" on the wall.

Yes, off course there is a reason why the screen is black but I think that there must be some way to produce all white TV's. If not, I'm going to use nano technology colour, in that way something can look like it's in a totally different colour then it really is.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!
Perhaps it is even possible to integrate those doohickey wossnames you use to find out what colour-code something is, so that you can have one of those at the back of the screen, facing the wall, detecting the wall's colour, and then transmitting the colour-code to the TV, thus making it virtually invisible...?

Anonymous said...

WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?????