Thursday, March 13, 2008

9 weeks of internship

My internship at Apt is continuing to be fun, challenging and very educating. I really ended up at the right place and it feels like my head are full of new knowledge. I learn new things all the time and I’m starting to ask myself if it’s room for more information. What I first noticed as new project manager at Apt was my lack of knowledge regarding technology but I’m doing my best to increase by asking thousands of questions. I’m proud to announce that I know more about stuff like CMS, backend, W3C and the process of building a website.

I just started a new project were we are going to make an online advertising film. Just when I began to understand project management of websites and other thing online I get thrown into something totally new for me. This is what I love about my internship!

(For those who validate my site just because I was talking about W3C: Yes, I know there are some errors. But if Apple has 10 of them I guess it’s ok with my three. And who knows, I might just end up fixing them myself some day.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, There is nothing you cant do.