Sunday, December 2, 2007

If I made cameras # 2



I would make one with a digit combination lock. Bringing a camera to a party almost guarantees that someone looks at all the taken photos. Today’s memory cards are so big that there is room for weeks of photos. You don’t always have the time to upload them and therefore you leave them on the camera. A digit combination in the camera makes sure that you can bring the camera anywhere but still have some integrity. You would still be able to take photos with the camera, but without the digit combination you can not preview the pictures. This would also solve the problem with people deleting photos on your camera without you knowing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true!
Thats why I'm so scared to borrow out my cell phone or camera to other people...

Unknown said...

yes, that is a good idea.

I love you Elin!!

Erik said...

whats the story behind this? =)

Elin Johansson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elin Johansson said...

There is no real story behind it... I just had a discussion about the phenomenom and then I came up with this idea. Simple as that! =)

Anonymous said...

If I made cellphones I would steal your Idea for the alarm clock, so you really have to think and type a code before sending it to snooze mode. then I think I would wake up.